From our practice we learned that information technoogy can both contribute to the company success and be a ball and chain. There are sample issues, where we helped our customers to resolve them efficiently:
- IT projects where expenses surpass original budgets, but there are no deliverables - even in sight
- IT is not keeping pace with real business needs
- Does it really have to cost that much?
- Long-term plan for aligning of systems and infrastructure with business strategy
- IT assets spread throughout the company: no common management and unclear spendings
- Cloud computing: is it a solution for me?
- What system should I select? Should I consider a custom-made?
- IT does not know how to listen and talks to us their strange, own language